Sunday, April 18, 2010
Clean-up on Aisle 230
We thought we would welcome the Spring season with a family trip to Menard's. Matt and I wanted to pick out some seeds to get our garden started. Brennan and Braxton LOVE going to Menard's and Colton is usually up for anything, so we loaded the gang into the truck. 3.4 miles later, we arrived and began searching for the only yellow car cart the store has to offer. The car cart was taken, so we settled for two carts. Brennan and Braxton, however, wanted to walk. They were doing pretty well. We finally made it to the seeds when Brennan started whinning. This was a "special" type of whine. A whine I know very well. This was Brennan's "you have exactly 30 seconds before I blow chunks" whine. There, on aisle 230, Brennan left his mark. This was our first public display of illness, and I am sure it will not be our last. Thankfully, everyone was understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH poor Brennan!!! By the title, I was figuring there was trouble + twins=dirt all over the place! Glad Matt was with you at least!!!
ReplyDeleteThought of you and this story yesterday as I got my first experience in Will's "whine."
ReplyDelete