Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CVS Challenge

 I have been accumulating pampers points for 3+ years now.  I have redeemed points for toys and what not.  It has been awhile since I have redeemed any points.  The other day I was looking at the rewards they had available and I decided to exchange points for a $20 CVS gift card.
   I began following Simply CVS for a little while.  This blog focusing on deals at CVS...go figure!  I find it amazing how she gets so much stuff for so little.  She pays for her items with CVS gift cards that she receives from filling prescriptions.  
  Between coupons, Extra Care Buck and a gift card, $20 can go pretty far.  I thought that it would be interesting to track the purchases that I make using the $20 CVS card.   You will never believe what I bought today.

I bought:

1 Schick Hydro 5 Razor
2 Reach Dental Floss
2 50 oz Wisk Ultra Detergent
1 Schick Shaving Gel

I paid:
$.51 for $39.00 worth of stuff  and I walked away with $4 ECB.

I am thinking that this $20 might last awhile!


  

1 comment:

  1. Saw that you checked out my blog and now I am checking out yours! LOVE LOVE LOVE the sense of humor on here :) I totally relate! Nice to "meet" you today even though I just realized I never got your name. Perhaps our paths will cross again or maybe I'll see you at MOPS some day! It really is a blast. Happy blogging and momming!

    ReplyDelete