Our house on Crooked Lake sold...and so did the furniture! We closed on December 1st. We began our house hunt here in MA some time in Nov. We found a house rather quickly in a town called Scituate. It is about 25 miles south of Boston. Matt is pumped that he can take a ferry to work! I am thrilled that there are a bunch of beaches near by.
We close on January 26. Until then, we are furniture shopping like crazy. Furnishing an entire home is a lot like registering for your wedding. It is exciting for about an hour. After that, it just becomes overwhelming. I will post more pics once she is ours!
Oh, Erin!!!! It's GORGEOUS!!! So excited for you guys and hope the furniture shopping is going smoothly! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteholy cow--gorgeous!!!!!!! COMPLETELY understand your analogy of registering for a wedding...although I haven't gotten to do it for a house yet ;-). Can't wait to plan a get together one of these months!
ReplyDelete