OK, so I never said that I would be good at keeping up with this. Since I have "started" this blog, we have experienced Thanksgiving with GG, Papa T and Kelko and picking out a Christmas tree. Thanksgiving was great! Matt deep fried the turkey and it was FANTASTIC!
Friday morning, my Mom and I fought the crowds while Matt and Papa T held down the fort. Black Friday is truly a one of a kind experience. I can't say that I got everything that I was going for, but I do love my $0.99 poinsettia plants.
We took advantage of the wonderful weather (high 40's and sunny) and went to pick out a Christmas Tree. This is the first year that we went to pick out a tree as a family. Since we have hight ceilings, it took some searching to find the "perfect tree", but we did! It is the most beautiful tree I have ever seen.
I will have to post the pictures later because I am experiencing some technical difficulty.
the perfect tree makes everything right, doesn't it?!!!!
ReplyDelete