1. Braxton and Brennan wake up smiling and asking to play with their new grill. We got the grill yesterday and they have been playing with it non-stop.
2. We went to the library this morning and ALL three boys were well behaved!
3. Colton stood up in the middle of the room for a whole minute before he sat down.
Nap time provided quite a few note-worthy moments:
4. After hearing them giggle for about 15 minutes, I went upstairs to see what they were doing. (keep in mind that I did not hear drawers slamming or any crashing-that is why I waited so long) I opened the door to find my two year olds using the area rug as a blanket. They took their pillows to the floor and crawled under the rug.
5. Braxton was pretending to sleep when I walked into the room.
6. The next time I went into the room, Brennan was not wearing pants and Braxton did not have pants or a diaper. I put them back together. While doing so, Brennan bumped into Braxton and said "I am sorry". Brax replied "that's all right".
7. Mommy realized that they are growing up and becoming little boys. They have their own thoughts and are able to communicate MOST of them now.
8. They finally took a nap after 2 hours of goofing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment