Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Order is Restored

The toy room has been a problem for as long as I can remember, but after Christmas morning it had become a natural disaster.  Trying to figure out how to restore order to this room was more difficult than I thought it should be.  After hours of internet searching and shopping, I am happy with the end result.
 
Here is the BEFORE shot.  It is absolute chaos.



Matt totally took one for the team.  This cabinet was IMPOSSIBLE to put together with the hardware and directions that the manufacturer provided. Luckily, Matt is handy and had the right materials to bolt it to the wall.
The AFTER shot.  I am SO happy that the toys are off of the floor.

2 comments:

  1. Nice....nothing beats a good fresh organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I found this blog!!! I was reading Kristin and JP's blog and saw this mom with 3 boys and just clicked on the picture!!! Wow!! Ms. Erin... I want you to know your old toy room looked like my family room except instead of toys, mine was strewn with cadets.. If I knew Matt could build a cabinet and put them all in it, I would have used his expertise.. How lucky I am to now be able to follow your family!!!
    The boys are adorable just like their mom and dad:-)
    Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete