We get to the mall and the boys are excited that they will get to play there. (I am excited because I have a coupon from the The Limited burning a hole in my wallet.) I find a shirt that I like in 2 minutes and go to check out.....only to realize that I left my wallet at home! Oh well, some times getting out of the door is enough of a victory. The kids had fun playing at the "park" and they fell asleep on the way home. THAT is a victory.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Win some....lose some
I wanted to head to the mall today since outdoor activities were out of the question. There is a mall about 35 minutes from our house that has a nice little play area that is for toddlers. I figured that I would kill two birds with one stone and take the boys. I have done this a million times and (for the most part) it is no big deal. I have a system....take lots of snacks and make sure that Braxton is secured in the stroller. Plus, if things get out of hand I will just leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment