Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation

Matt took a week off following the 4th of July.  Since we live on a lake, we decided to take a  stay-cation.  We filled our week with swimming, boating, and whatever else tickled our fancy. I have to say, it was really relaxing and the boys loved EVERY minute of it.

Colton climbed up on his brother's 4 wheeler.  He discovered that pushing the pedal makes a really cool noise.  I just happened to have a camera in hand to capture this discovery.  Doesn't he look like TROUBLE?  
Splish-Splash
Braxton
This child has NO fear of the water.  I mean none, zero, zilch....I haven't decided if this is good or bad yet,
Brennan and Braxton had more fun jumping on this tube.  They did this for hours.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! Erin! Those pics are AWESOME!!! Did you use that new editing program you emailed me about? I love that one of Colton on the 4-wheeler. He is too dang cute, I can hardly stand it.

    We had so much fun last night! See you guys soon!

    p.s. Good luck with your 10-miler tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you as I'm chugging along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin--your pictures are gorgeous!!! I love the stay-cation idea... So much of the time, the weekends are for catch up and you never FULLY enjoy all the cool stuff close to home!! Brilliant! Hope you guys are having a fantastic summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are just beautiful!! The colors are stunning (and so are your subjects)!! I can't think of a better place for a stay-cation than your home!! It doesn't get any better than a lake in your backyard!!

    ReplyDelete