This time last week, taking in the view.
Matt and I went back to El Dorado Royale in the Riviera Maya. We were first there 5 years ago to celebrate Matt's homecoming from Iraq. I can honestly say that this resort only gets better. The food and drink is amazing. The service is over the top. The weather was perfect. It was great to get away without the kids, but we were both giddy to see them when we returned. Unfortunately, the temperature dropped to a staggering 1 degree in Chicago. That was our reality check.
I didn't manage to get any pictures, but I am going to hang on to this clip to get me through the next few months. When I watch it, I feel like I am right back on the beach (minus the fruity cocktail).
HURRAY for a vacation!!!!!! SO happy for you guys!!! Looks like heaven and I can only imagine how the air in chicago smacked you back to reality! Brrrr!
ReplyDelete