Thursday, January 6, 2011

Smooth Operator


The boys got me a Flip Camera for Christmas. I am having a lot of fun capturing funny moments with my new toy. I haven't posted about our Christmas yet. We had a wonderful time celebrating with Gigi, Papa T, Kelko, Grammy Sue, G, Aunt Courtney and UJ. The boys were completely spoiled by all. Matt mastered the grill, yet again. We had a wonderful dinner followed by LCR and Apples to Apples.

It truely was the best Christmas ever. Until.....we were hit by the flu. Braxton began throwing up around 11. Matt and I were up with him every 2 hours. It spread like wildfire. I joined Brax around 3:00 am. It was awful.

All was not lost though. Braxton learned a valuable life skill. Check it out...




He can be pretty convincing. Watch out for this one...

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH is he cute and he knows it!!!! Too funny! Hope you're all feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete