Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Buckeye

  On Sunday, we celebrated Buckeye's 6th birthday.   Buckeye is a WONDERFUL dog.  He has been patient with the major life changes that we throw his way.    He started out his morning with a R-U-N.  Then Matt and the Boys took him on a walk down to the lake.  They played in the snow and had a blast.  He had a day filled with treats. I don't always go out of my way to show Buckeye that I love him so I thought I would make him a cake on his special day. I found a recipe on-line. We sang " Happy Birthday" and Brennan helped Buckeye blow out his candles. 

I am pretty sure that he enjoyed his cake. I know that he had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!!! Some of my favorite memories as a kid with my family are celebrating the family dog's birthday and other random 'feats'.....(he got vanilla ice cream) This post makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete