Thursday, February 11, 2010

L-O-V-E

I don't really get into Valentine's Day, but that doesn't mean I can't decorate for it. I decided to make some Valentine's Day decorations this year.  I bought some letters to spell 
L-O-V-E and some scrapbook paper to make them pretty.   Lucky for me, these letters came in white.  I didn't have to paint them:)   
1.  I simply "painted" each letter with Mod Podge and covered them with the scrapbook paper that I chose. 
2.  Once they were dry, I used an exackto knife to trace around the letters.

2.  I "painted" them again and let them dry.


Here is how they turned out

These were so quick and easy to make, I will probably be making them for every holiday.

I also made the Heart Felt wreath.  I followed the tutorial I found at The Idea Room (my FAVORITE blog to follow)
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment