Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bulldozer

The boys and I were in their room playing before nap time.  Colton and Braxton were entertaining each other.  I was playing a little game with Brennan.  I took his Nuk and hid it under me.  Brennan was trying to move me in order to find it.  It was proving to be difficult for him when he said "Mommy, I need a BULLDOZER to move you."

Gee, thanks Brennan. Gotta love the honesty of a two year old.   I guess I should be using this time to work out instead of write about it;)

5 comments:

  1. Haha - cracks me up

    You can send Brennan over here; I could use the motivation. :) He's going to be the next Jillian on The Biggest Loser - no mincing of words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never purchased just the soap dispensers alone. You will have to let me know if you find any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny!!! Two-year-olds have the greatest one-liners :)

    ReplyDelete