Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Watch Out...Here I Come!

Colton is 15 months old today.  To celebrate, we went in for his 15 month check up.  Colton (aka Meatball or Tank) clocked in at 26 lbs 4 oz. (75% percentile) He is 31.25 inches (50-75%)and has a head circumference of 50.5 cm(>97%).  Colton was a champion patient.  He flirted with the CNP while she checked him out and took his shots with only a little cry.
Papa T and Grammy Sue asked me how Colton's stats compared to Thing 1 and Thing 2.  Off the top of my head, I wasn't sure.  I had to go pull out their records.  
At 15 months old Brennan was 24 lb 7 oz, 31.5in long and 50.5cm head circumference.  Braxton was 24 lb 3.5 oz, 31.5 in long and 50.75 cm head circumference.


They should be scared. Very scared. Something tells me that he will be able to hold his own.

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh-such a cute picture! Clearly you have 3 very healthy kids--those are great "Stats!" And, I just recently have an appreciation for exactly how huge 27lbs is and how long 31" is (I obviously am not there yet, but I get it a lot better than I did 4 months ago!). I love the nicknames, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome--and HEALTHY!! Good work mom & dad! I hope you guys are having a blast playing together! I wouldn't be surprised if your three boys run circles around eachother all day :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete