Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Favorite Books

  Brennan and Braxton LOVE, LOVE, LOVE books.  They have loved books for as long as I can remember.  I secretly love to buy children's books, but I am practical enough to know that I should not buy EVERY book out there.  Lucky for us our local library is literally .33 miles away and is a WONDERFUL resource. 
  
I thought that I would share some of the boy's favorite books.  

1.  Tiger Can't Sleep by S.J. Fore-- They can recite this book word for word.  
2.  The Trucker by Brenda Weatherby--This is a wonderful book for little boys.  The pictures are GORGEOUS.
3.  The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
4.  Anything Curious George
5.  Go Dog Go! by P.D. Eastman
6. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
7.  Thumpity Thump Gets Dressed by Cyndy Szekeres
8.  Family Huddle by Peyton, Eli and Archie Manning
9.  How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers
10. Thomas the Train

I have my own list of favorites, but I usually can't finish reading them without crying. The boys don't appreciate that yet.  I would LOVE to know some of your FAVS.  We are always looking for a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment